Beginner Questions - E or G?

For a beginner is a gas or electric powered airplane better? I live at a higher altitude here in Denver and it affects the power of car engines so it would impact rc engines as well.

Luckily I live only 5 minutes from an RC flying area on a state park so I will probably join the club and seek their advice.

I've wanted to do this for awhile. I see the planes at the park doing some amazing stunt flying.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Reply to
Bob

Go with what the guys there can help you with. leccys lose power less drastically at altuitude than IC engines, but what teh heck Those boloody things are overpowered enough to handele it.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher