belt cp battery

Hi I have ordered a Belt CP and need to get a lipo battery for it.

have heard the the battery tray is not very big and you cant fix a hig capacity battery in it. Does anyone know the dimensions of the biggest battery that will fit. I want to get a 2400mah battery and am worried that it will not fi

-- topgun7

this thread:

topgun77

Don't forget battery weight as well as size.

Reply to
Chuck