T-rex rotor head

Hi I have the oportunity to get a complete metal t-rex rotor head at

cheap price from a friend of mine. Now I have a belt cp heli. I was wondering does anyone know if I ca fit the complete rotor head onto my Belt cp. To me it seems that a long as I can get the right size linkage rods to the swash plate i should work fine. Am I right ??

-- topgun7

this thread:

topgun77