Esky belt cp and trex parts compatibility

Hi I have read that the Esky Belt CP parts are fully compatible with th
trex450.
Does anyone know what parts are compatible. I have read this statmen
on many site but cant find anywhere where it tells me what parts ar
compatible.
Are they just talking about the electronics or are things like the tai
boom, skids,swashplate etc.. also compatible and swapabl
--
topgun7
topgun77's Profile:

topgun77