HS56 HS65 Servo

Hi I want to get some servos for a STK superframe. I have heard tha

this frame was specifically designed for hs56 servos but I want to us hs65. I know the offsets for these servos are very different. Henc could some one please tell me what are the measurments from th mounting brackets to the top of the servo horn for each type of servo. Thank you

-- topgun7

----------------------------------------------------------------------- topgun77's Profile:

this thread:

topgun77

like the hs56 is 16mm and the hs65 is 13.6mm mk

Reply to
MJKolodziej

Thank you. Thats exactly the info I was looking for. Has any one used HS65 servos on a STK superframe. Is there any problems with using the hs65 servos on this type of frame. I.e links or servo horns hitting the frame, not being able to get full collective range etc..

Reply to
topgun77

What's an STK superframe?

Reply to