HS56 HS65 Servo

Hi I want to get some servos for a STK superframe. I have heard tha
this frame was specifically designed for hs56 servos but I want to us
hs65. I know the offsets for these servos are very different. Henc
could some one please tell me what are the measurments from th
mounting brackets to the top of the servo horn for each type of servo.
Thank you
--
topgun7
topgun77's Profile:

topgun77
Thank you. Thats exactly the info I was looking for. Has any one used HS65 servos on a STK superframe. Is there any problems with using the hs65 servos on this type of frame. I.e links or servo horns hitting the frame, not being able to get full collective range etc..
Reply to
topgun77

Site Timeline