futaba old style servos

I desperately need 3 Futaba servos with old style square drive shafts. (about 5mm across flats)Can anyone point me in the direction of where
I might find these? The target model number is S121 but if you have or know of, any Futaba servos with square 5mm shaft please contact me.
I may have some. I aquired a plane with the old style plugs but i haven't checked the output shaft. Send me your address. Mike Kolodziej