best 4-stroke for H9 AT-6 Texan

I am deciding between OS, YS, and Saito for this kit. I just had a bad experience with a YS so I probably won't be getting one for this
plane. I'm looking at an OS 91, OS 120, or a Saito 100. Anyone flown this kit before?
snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (Joel) wrote in message

I think the OS 1.20 will be overkill. Lead's cheaper than engine power you don't need.