Carl Goldberg Ultimate 10 - 300 Engine recommendation?

Hey guys, just wondering how a Super Tigre 90 2S would do in in this plane? Also any recommendations for a 3D prop for this engine if it would do the job?

I have heard of people using engines from .50 2S to 1.80 FS which is quite a range.

Any comments / concerns / suggestions?

Richard

Reply to
Richard

I had a Saito FA 120 in mine, I would prefer a little more "punch" than that. It flew ok, but you can forget 3D type manouvers. I have plans for an YS 140 fz in it soon.

Bjørn-Are

"Richard" skrev i melding news:BOdFe.2687$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com...

Reply to
Bjørn-Are Nilsen