Carl Goldberg Ultimate 10 - 300 Engine recommendation?

Hey guys, just wondering how a Super Tigre 90 2S would do in in this plane? Also any recommendations for a 3D prop for this engine if it would do the
job?
I have heard of people using engines from .50 2S to 1.80 FS which is quite a range.
Any comments / concerns / suggestions?
Richard
I had a Saito FA 120 in mine, I would prefer a little more "punch" than that. It flew ok, but you can forget 3D type manouvers. I have plans for an YS 140 fz in it soon.
Bjrn-Are

quite
I had a 120 and a 150 in mine...