Somethin' Extra CG

My somethin' extra balances just in front of where the wing tube enters the wing. Is this to far back? I havn't flown it yet.

Reply to
º¿º

I suggest you balance as per instructions then move CG backwards slowly until your find best position for your style of flying see also tips at

is a bit late in the project now, but some info therein may be of use. regards Alan T. Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Web Links

A.T.