Engine for Somethin' Extra

Anyone have any suggestions on what engine I can use to power my somethin' extra. It used to have a super tiger 51 in it before I bought it. I was looking at the Thunder Tiger 46 Pro and the Super Tiger 51.

Reply to
º¿º

Webra 50

Reply to
Chuck Jones

OS 50 SX

Reply to
Tom Minger

I was very happy with the TT .46. I also had an MVVS .40 with the min

pipe on it. Both had plenty of power.

Mik

-- pda4yo

this thread:

pda4you

All of those engines will work, just make sure that you prop them correctly...ie fine pitch I had tremendous success with an OS .46FX with 12.25 x 3.75 APC prop.

Have fun with it.....

Richard

Reply to
Richard