cheap Sermos/APP connectors

Do you know a cheap source of Sermos/APP connectors? Most places that I checked charge $2.00 a pair. I contacted a local Anderson Products dealer and they want $35 for a bag of 100 (all same color). I don't want to buy two bags, so I'm wondering if you found a better source. I guess in the long run it would still be much cheaper than paying for Astro Zero Loss and Dean's Ultra I'm using right now. Anybody wants to buy some back from me at cost? :)

Michal

Reply to
Michal

Not that bad a price, $70 for 100 pairs, when you look at hobby sources like Tower who want 55 bucks for 50 black/red pairs.

Cheers, Fred McClellan The House Of Balsa Dust

Fred McClellan

McMaster Carr sells them fairly cheaply if I remember correctly. If you do a google search and find their website, they have the APP listed. I think they work out to something like a buck a pair including the contacts.

Might want to give them a try.

Brian Allen

Reply to
Brian W. Allen

For just a few, $2 is probably your cheapest. Here's a source where you buy exactly how many you want.....

David

Reply to
David AMA40795 / KC5UH

aeropal

On 4/21/2004 6:09 PM Ted shuffled out of his cave and grunted these great (and sometimes not so great) words of knowledge:

Try

10 pack for $5.00

Reply to
Ted Campanelli