Cleaning up???

It's getting colder, and a lot of us are cleaning up the shop to prepare for a building season...

What a great time to put some neat labels on those parts bins, drawers, cans, and cabinets..

I just laid in a new supply of vinyl and I'm in a good mood....

Cheers,

Bill

Bill Fulmer

On 11/14/2004 1:37 PM Ted shuffled out of his cave and grunted these great (and sometimes not so great) words of knowledge:

The mailing labels for inkjet printers work very well for labeling the small parts bin.

Reply to
Ted Campanelli

I cheated and bought one of those new Dymo thermal labelers. Works great!

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Hey, waitaminute, what is this "cleaning up the shop" thing???? I'm confused, somebody want to fill me in on this?

:-) bob

Reply to
Bob Cowell