Anyone need Drill chucks?

Ive been cleaning out my various bins, drawers and cabinets, getting stuff togther for the big Clausing 15x40 lathe and whatnot,,,and keep
finding drill chucks. Ive got chucks with #1 MT spuds all the way up to #4 Mt with 3/4" jacobs drill chucks on them. All are in excellent condition, some appear nearly new..a couple ARE new.
Anyone need anything? I figure I can sell some of them and buy that damned expensive belt that I need for the Clausing lathe and still be able to buy dog and cat food. <G> They would probably bite me if I let em go hungry and bought that $100 belt.
Ive got chucks with R8 holders, chucks with threaded ass ends (looks like 1/2-20..Ill check on them.
Frankly..Ive got at least 20 good drill chucks and I damned sure dont need that many.
I could use both NMTB 30 and NMTB 40 tool holders with either drill chucks or tapers for installing drill chucks, if anyone has any kicking around as spares.
Anyone?
Gunner
The current Democratic party has lost its ideological basis for existence. - It is NOT fiscally responsible. - It is NOT ethically honorable. - It has started wars based on lies. - It does not support the well-being of americans - only billionaires. - It has suppresed constitutional guaranteed liberties. - It has foisted a liar as president upon America. - It has violated US national sovereignty in trade treaties. - It has refused to enforce the national borders.
...It no longer has valid reasons to exist. Lorad474
On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 04:20:03 -0800, Gunner Asch

I could use a 16N chuck with a #2 MT, I could trade you one that holds a drill crooked. I might be able to use just a jaw repair kit too if anyone has one of those.
Thank You, Randy
Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Ill do an inventory this afternoon and post it. Whats a good one worth to you?
I dont have any repair kits unfortunately. Shrug..when I wound up with all these chucks...I didnt figure I needed any.

I would like an R8 16N chuck.
Myself, I have a bunch of MT2 Jacobs superchucks for sale.
On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 13:56:44 -0600, Ignoramus6241

Thats 1/8-58" Ive got at least 4 of them..I think Ive got a couple with R8.
Whats a very good condiiton one worth to you? Oh...I may have one or two chuck keys available..but not many for any of the chucks.
Make me an offer.
Gunner
Would be interested in Kennemetal 3/8", 5/8" or 3/4" DA style with J33 or MT2 mounts.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

I dont think there are any Kennemetals out there. The vast majority are Jacobs, followed by Albrecht and Rohms
Gunner

I have a belt supplier that is very reasonable, send me the specs. and I might trade you that belt for what's behind door number one.

2528v370....variable speed belt.
Thanks for checking. Best Ive found so far is $79. Clausing wants...$108 plus shipping
Its claimed thats not a Perfect fit..shrug..but it works.
Gunner

Gunner, my FIL needs a Morse taper chuck for his drill press. I'll get the size and get back to you.
Steve
On Sat, 23 Jan 2010 07:47:16 -0800, "Steve B"

Cool. Just tell me what you need.
Gunner

I am lookin for a good keyless chuck, but not bad enought to spend the bucks on a new one! I have 1/2 and 5/8" key chucks already. Maybe a MT#2-#3 reducer, and a few odd MT drill bits, 1/2", 5/8" 3/4", and on up to 1", and/or 1/32 over in those sizes. Greg O

I have a MT3 Jacobs 18N Superchuck, up to 3/4", $75 plus shipping. I have two and need only one. It is not keyless, though.
shars.com has a keyless chuck very inexpensively.

Not intterested, I have keyed chucks. Greg O

Ive got 3..no..4 german keyless chucks, 2 Albrects, 1 Rohm and another which I cant remember. Ill post pictures. Biggest Albrect is 5/8..the rest are 1/2".
Ive got about 50 #2 MT drills I found, all laid out neatly in 2 cookie trays...they run about 3/8-1/2"..maybe a bit bigger. Covered with dust..its on my list of things to go through.
I dont think Ive got a MT2-MT3, but did find an MT2-MT4, which Ill probably hand on to.
How much are you willing to pay for a good..good keyless? Gunner

1/32" - 1/2" with MT 2 or 3 taper, $75 maybe $100+ if it is a darned nice one! I see them on Ebay around that price. I am not interested in MT drills under 1/2". Looking for drills over 1/2" in MT. Greg O

Got a near new 5/8 Albrect, but doesnt have a taper. Empty socket.
Got a very very nice Seiko, MT2, 1/2" Got a decent Rohm, 1/2" and a pretty fair Grand (german) 1/2"..I think..think both of these are straight 1/2" studs for mills..maybe 5/8ths. Ive been doing other stuff today after the rain.
Ill post some photos later tonight or tommorow morning.

MT2? Or MT1? I think I can get near 3/4" in MT2, but these are longer drills. Probably 8" beyond taper.
Gunner