Drill chucks

Im sorting through my various drill chucks, setting the ones I need at each machine, and cleaning up the rest.

So far Ive come up with 20+ chucks that are in good working and generally very good cosmetic condition.

Someone asked about Jacobs 16Ns on R8 holders. Ive got two of them

Any offers?

Ive got a number of 16Ns on 2MT and 3MT shanks as well....or those of similar size capacity.

Ive also found a number of 1MT-2MT adapters, as well as a number of

2MT-3MT adapters (Ill be holding onto a few of the 3MT-4MTs)

Chuck keys are a problem..Ive got a number of them, but some are in usable but poor conditon, generally bent handles. I tossed all of them that have broken teeth.

Ive also got a number of screw back chucks..IRRC..4, most are 1/2-20 and one is 3/4-? Ill have to double check. Fine threads

Shipping will be at cost. Period. If anyonce can suggest the cheapest way to ship, let me know.

I found an interesting one..3 jaw keyless..with a 1/2" square drive socket on the other end. Whats that for? Taps?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch