CoalHauler info??

Hi all, I picked up a partially completed airplane a while back. Got the plans with it but no instructions of any kind. It's a stick and wing design for fun fly; generally similar to the Smith Super Special I used to have called a Coal Hauler by The Florio Flyer Corp. There are no directions however and I'd love to find a set just to confirm how I think I should finish it up. As it stands it's nearly an ARC with all the main framing done but no servo mounts control linkage etc... I'm confident I can make it a fairly good flyer based on my building experience, especially after having built the Smith a couple years back but would love to find the actual instructions for it just as added insurance. Any ideas? Anyone got a "manual" or the likes (assuming there ever was one)? Thanks.

Jack

Reply to
Jack Sallade