coaxial heli with approx 9" (approx 228.6mm) main rotor diameter?

Hello, Total noob to RC heli here. I'm wondering if such a thing as a coaxial heli having a main rotor diameter of approximately 9" exists. I'm asking about this for motor sizing.
I've seen the Blade CX2, but at 7.5 inches the main rotor dia. isn't quite what I'm looking for. Thanks in advance