Concept 30, how much to ask?

A buddy at work wants to buy a Kyosho Concept 30 from another guy at work, but neither knows what to ask/offer for it. Any ballpark figures? As far as I know it's partially assembled if that, and includes a heli radio (I'd assume it's a Futaba, but I'll have to check) and an engine (maybe it came with the kit?). It must be sitting around for at least eight years now. I stopped asking about it a good four years ago. ;o) Any suggestions (Aside from checking eBay, the owner said he'd done that already)?

Reply to
SBlackfoot