Control line infro

I was wondering if anyone could tell me of a web sight that a person can buy and sell control line engines be sides Ebay and RCU. Thanks for any information

Reply to
Donald Wise

On Sat, 03 Jan 2009 18:42:45 GMT, "Donald Wise" wrote in :

MECOA Swap Shop?

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Okay, check out

and
for pretty much a full line of control line items. Also I have a good friend that runs an internet based control line hobby shop called Good to Go Models. If you do a web search (I do not remember his web address) he can help and is very familiar with almost everything available currently. Tell him I sent you. Bob Furr

Reply to
icerinkdad