Dave Brown sounds off on gays in aeromodelling

In the latest issue of Model Aviation Mr. Brown states the following:

"We have some ideas about how to approach this problem, but it will take time. In the meantime, it would be helpful if the aeromodeling community were to lay low on this subject. The last thing we need is discussion on the Internet or in newsletters. As unpopular as it is in the military, this is one of those "don't ask, don't tell" situations."

You have your marching orders gentlement. End of discussion.

Reply to
mtullycts

Either you are a low level troll or you did not read the article. It has NOTHING to do with gays.

Reply to
Marvin

Marvin,

Perhaps I misunderstood. But anyway, you have already broken the rule, as there is to be no discussion of this topic on the internet.

Reply to
mtullycts

Reply to
Storm's Hamburgers

quoth mtullycts, as he trolled it out on Usenet for all to chomp down on.

Reply to
Noah Little

Com'on Marvin! He's just making fun of the terminology used by the great one, DB.

Reply to
Chuck Jones