decathalon

If you want to put together an all built-up airplane that has lots of parts that fit well ,try the Estar Decathalon. I havent done that in years(razor blade, before laser cutting). I didnt think that wood could be cut that small and still fit. Laser cut. And it came out square. I hope it flys as good as it looks.

Reply to
jim breeyear

What size is it?

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Check it out. Great wood on the one I have.

What size is it?

Reply to
jim breeyear

That is an outstanding looking kit! It will take tremendous restraint to keep from buying that.

Reply to
mike tully