DMECO Livewire Kitten Sells for $83.11 US

I was a little surprised to see this little nostalgia class 35 inch (889 mm) span .049 R/C kit go for $83.11 US on eBay:

I won same kit on eBay about 7 months ago for around $28 + shipping. Plan was a little yellowed and box was a little damaged on one end, other than that all the parts were there except for the celluloid windscreen (an easy replacement).

Others were going for around $50 or $60. This one is the highest I've seen so far.

Since all parts are shown on the plan or easily deduced from the plan for this slab side constant chord wing and stab model, it would be an easy scratch build.

Reply to
High Plains Thumper