suggestions for a kit to practice fiberglassing on

I want to practice fiberglassing before I do it on this nice 1/4 scale plane I am designing. So I am looking for suggestions on a kit to try it out on first. Maybe even just a wing kit. Something fairly simple to build and hopefully something I can sell pretty easy. That is assuming it comes out ok. I plan on using the West System epoxy and .6 oz cloth over balsa sheet. I will weigh all the parts. Then the wing after the balsa is all glued up, then after the glass and epoxy are on and then again after it is painted. That way any potential buyer will know exactly how much weight was added this way.

-- Chris W

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania

Reply to
Chris W