Solite VS tissue covering

I am about to start building a Herr Engineering StarLite and was wondering which of solite or tissue and dope would be lighter, and if
the difference would be significant. I have used solite before and that was pretty easy, tissue and dope sounds like a pain in the butt.
-- Chris W
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
I'd stick with the Solite. I doubt you'd save any significant weight with the tissue and dope, and the heat-shrinkable films are sooooo much easier to apply.
-- Morris Lee snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net