Hitec servo wheels and horns

Does anyone know if Hitec servos come with extra servo horns? Specifically the HS-81.

-- Chris W

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania

Reply to
Chris W

Hitec servos come with a bag containing sveral horns, eyelets, rubber dampers and mounting screws.

Ed

Reply to
Ed Smega

Mine did, so i assume they usually do. -- Dave S, Kuusankoski, Finland.

My return address requires modification before use.

Reply to
David Smith

They do as others have replied, and also make them available separately. Your LHS may stock the parts packages separately; I know the Hobby People shops do.

Abel

Reply to
Abel Pranger

All of mine had a bag of extras.