Leading edge stock

Does anyone know of a good online source for leading edge stock that is essentially a square stick with one corner rounded off?

-- Chris W

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania

Reply to
Chris W

Lone Star Balsa is one source.

BALSA LEADING EDGES

1/4" X 1/2" X 36" - SEMI $0.68 3/8" X 5/8" X 36" - SEMI $0.89 3/8" X 5/8" X 36" - SMMY $0.89 1/2" X 7/8" X 36" - SMMY $1.46
Reply to
Carrell

I hope this doesn't sound trite, but I just buy the square sticks and round them off myself. Easy enough to do and cheaper as well. Gord Schindler MAAC6694

Reply to
Gord Schindler

I know, I'm just lazy :)