Cherokee Engine and Servo Sizing

I purchased a Cherokee that is already built and covered. The owner can not locate the plans. It has a 75" wingspan with 12" cord. Rough wing area is 828
sq. in. Any good rules of thumb for engine size and servo torque?
I thinking 60 to 90 glow 2 stroke engine with 45-50 oz-in servos. I did not measure the stablizer or elevator areas.
Thanks.

Your ideas work for me. I've heard of Cherokees of similar size flying great on a .90 2 stroke. Standard servos should work well. Or, for a little more $$$, you can have ball bearings at higher torque with the Hitec 605's. Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"