Looking for Vinyl Decals for Upscale Cherokee D

Anyone know of a source who might make VINYL decals??

Reply to
YWillshire

Any sign shop.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

While the web site doesn't mention vinyl, his add in Sport Rocketry does.

YWillshire wrote:

Reply to
David Schultz

I had my upscale Cherokee decals and a few others done at a local sign shop, but as someone else mentioned, Tango Papa does vinyl and might be competitive.

tim

Reply to
Tim

Tom Prestia of TangoPapa is the hands-down choice. He made the decals for my 4" Der Red Max upscale,(yes, vinyl) and they were nothing short of fantastic!

-- Joe Michel NAR 82797 L1

Reply to
J.A. Michel

Scott did a set of Estes Black Brant II upscale decals for me, and did an excellent job. If you have a scan of the originals you can send him, he can quote you a price. His work is fantastic. David NAR#79313

Reply to
Dlogan

I'll second that. Scott's business *is* decals. He does a fantastic job.

steve

Reply to
default

I've used Tom's services several times and he does great work, timely and for a decent price. Besides that, he's a fellow rocketeer.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Greg Lortz of BRS does the deed at Nitro.

He did my banner and logo, and he's the one who donated his raffle winnings at NSL to the legal fund. Excellent to deal with!

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Gregs done some nice stuff too. Check em out.

Reply to
John Tinelli JR

All of the these guys do great work and I'll add one more to the list Brian Soren, snipped-for-privacy@nospamaol.com (delete the 007 and no spam).

Great prices, great work, great attitude. For examples:

the "Der Red Max" decals were cut vinyl that were very detailed.

Reply to
SkyPirate

Actually the header is Cherokee upscale

hmmmm, this looks like an exact match!

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Tango Papa made the vinyl decals for my 7.6" upscale Citation Patriot. I need to put the finishing touches on a Product Review article I am writing for Sport Rocketry on these decals. He did a great job, and highly recommend him.

-Rich

Reply to
Rich Pitzeruse