Looking for Vinyl Decals for Upscale Cherokee D

Anyone know of a source who might make VINYL decals??

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (YWillshire) wrote:

Any sign shop.
http://www.tangopapadecals.com /
While the web site doesn't mention vinyl, his add in Sport Rocketry does.
YWillshire wrote:

--
David W. Schultz
YWillshire wrote:

I had my upscale Cherokee decals and a few others done at a local sign shop, but as someone else mentioned, Tango Papa does vinyl and might be competitive.
tim

I've used Tom's services several times and he does great work, timely and for a decent price. Besides that, he's a fellow rocketeer.
Randy
Tom Prestia of TangoPapa is the hands-down choice. He made the decals for my 4" Der Red Max upscale,(yes, vinyl) and they were nothing short of fantastic!
-- Joe Michel NAR 82797 L1

http://www.bindersign.com
Scott did a set of Estes Black Brant II upscale decals for me, and did an excellent job. If you have a scan of the originals you can send him, he can quote you a price. His work is fantastic. David NAR#79313

I'll second that. Scott's business *is* decals. He does a fantastic job.
steve

YWillshire wrote:

Greg Lortz of BRS does the deed at Nitro.
http://www.nitroaerospace.com /
He did my banner and logo, and he's the one who donated his raffle winnings at NSL to the legal fund. Excellent to deal with!
Chuck
--

Chuck Rudy

VooDoo Digital Productions
Gregs done some nice stuff too. Check em out.
John Tinelli JR wrote:

Actually the header is Cherokee upscale
http://www.nitroaerospace.com/upscales.htm
hmmmm, this looks like an exact match!
--

Chuck Rudy

VooDoo Digital Productions
Tango Papa made the vinyl decals for my 7.6" upscale Citation Patriot. I need to put the finishing touches on a Product Review article I am writing for Sport Rocketry on these decals. He did a great job, and highly recommend him.
-Rich
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (YWillshire) wrote in message (delete the 007 and no spam).
Great prices, great work, great attitude. For examples: <http://www.skypirate.net/rocketry/pro_skypirate_14.htm the "Der Red Max" decals were cut vinyl that were very detailed.