It's time to regulate melons over 62.5g

Yes, I live in the same country as these people. For all of you who can't use A.B.M.R I have posted it here:

Try not to cause the slashdot effect, this is my ISP space and I have limited bandwidth.

Future Darwin Award candidates....

Reply to
Chris Dunkinson

The URL was dead Chris. I tried on ABMR but was only able to open one of the three. I saw some guys lighting a fire in a mellon and that was about it.

Reply to
Reece Talley

OHOHOHHOOO.... ROFL!... ouch! my gut hurts! That clip made me laugh sooooo harrd... oww.... make it stop.... LOLOL.

It is sooo funny that guy jumping a foot in the air and trying to run and getting nuthin' but air... and then he hit the ground and his shoes?/sandals? go flying, and land on the asphalt, still on fire... LOL... ohh, my... I think I bruised a rib.... LOL.

I put it on continuous replay at the point he hits the melon... had a hard time finding the key to make it stop...

Thanks Chris, I needed that laugh... but oh it hurts now!

I guess they were expecting some Hollywood streaking-flaming melon action... not the "equal and opposite reaction" they encountered, and the burning fuel going out the path of least resistance (the open hole in the top).

~Duane "breathing in a bag now" Phillips.

Reply to
Duane Phillips

What I noticed is that BBQ boy's pals continued to laugh at him after he got burned. Great friends!

-- Joe Michel NAR 82797 L1

Reply to
J.A. Michel

Weird...

Is this bizarre, and dangerous activity something that's uniquely British?

Kinda like the bizarre, and dangerous activity of "anvil shooting" is uniquely American?

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

Duh. That would be Austrailian rather than British.

I promise to look at the domain next time... honest!

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

Ouch... thats gotta hurt. I wonder about those morons that tries to put the content of like 1000 firecrackers in some container and tries to light it (and there is PLENTY of flash crackers in taiwan!)

Reply to
tai fu

I've tried twice, and I can't seem to get into it nohow.......anyone have it linked elsewhere?

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

The gratuitous use of the word 'skippy' is a fair indication of my nationality.

Reply to
Chris Dunkinson

Hmmm...

I can get it OK and so can the others, maybe som>

Reply to
Chris Dunkinson

Ah, my wife recognizes that from a TV show (or song): "Skippy, das Bushkangaroo" (as it played in Germany)

Reply to
bit eimer

I tried mailing it to Chuck, but his server rejected it as being too big:

Your message was rejected by tradenet.net for the following reason:

5.2.2 Account limit is 2048000 bytes
Reply to
bit eimer

The accents were definitely U.S.A. though, and the steering wheel of the car *was* on the left side...

Nope, these kids were all-American idiots! This nation produces the world's finest idiots, second to none in the world! God Bless (er - help) America! ;O)

Reply to
BB

Reply to
Chris Dunkinson

So how are things in Liechtenstein, anyway?

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

Nothing seems to be on ABMR.

As a matter of fact, it is used so little that they are talking about shutting it down.

Perhaps you were talking about a.b.m.r.

Like r.m.r. the newsgroups are referred to using lower case letters.

ABMR is a Yahoogroup, not a newsgroup.

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117

-- ""Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.

Reply to
Fred Shecter

I put the freakin' dots in, how much more do you need to indicate im not using your precious yahoo group?

Reply to
Chris Dunkinson

Welcome to Fred Shecter's world. Note he posts the "abmr" madness regularly but never posts a URL to "a.b.m.r" in reply to the issue so the newbies can just click on it and shut every one up.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

ROFL

message

Reply to
Chris Dunkinson

Damn straight! You gotta be tough if you wanna be dumb :)

In my stupidwhiteguy net video archive I gots a video of a guy lighting his own fart, and himself, on fire. Priceless. The way I see it, there are people out there that are only a case of brew away from video greatness.

Ted '30 pack of Blue Death 13.95' Novak TRA#5512

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d