Servo drawings

Does anyone have any CAD drawings of the standard size servo and maybe some of the smaller ones like the mid, mini, micro, and sub micro? I am trying to see how well a standard servo will fit in various places in this scale plane I am drawing up. The only servo I have handy to measure and draw is a JR 3021 which I think JR calls a mini size servo.

-- Chris W

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania

Reply to
Chris W

Got some HS55's somewhere in dxf's. Ought to publish them I suppose.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

ServoCity.com has GIF's with the Hitec servos that you could do something with.

Reply to
John Alt

I have some DXFs of standard servos. Email me your email address.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Just get the dimensions and draw some rectangles. Hitec's website has the dimensions of all of their servos.

John VB

Reply to
jjvb