Problem AP Hornet 0061

Hi! After remove glow plug driver, my engine works about 15 secs & stops. Can anyone help me ? Thanks for any help!

--

----[ Adam Jan Lyzwinski ]----- snipped-for-privacy@onet.pl

Alyan

If the engine has been run a while the glow plug may be worn out. Install a new one and try again. If it still quits, lean and richen the mixture and see which one runs longer. Since you didn't tell us what it does before quitting it is very hard to diagnose.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

All ok! The glow plug was damaged. Thanks!

--

----[ Adam Jan Lyzwinski ]----- snipped-for-privacy@onet.pl

U¿ytkownik "Paul McIntosh" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci news:bkksob$gj5$ snipped-for-privacy@hercules.btinternet.com...

Reply to