EW&S Class 60`s

Can anyone give me a EW&S class 60 number ( not EWS ), I want to re-number a

60 026 into something else, but keeping the "&" . Also is there a named EW&S Class 60 ? kindest regards Simon
Model Depot

I've got pics of 60019, 60050, 60004, 60049 and 60017 - the latter is fitted with "Shotton Works" plates.

60049 has double warning flashes on the bodyside engine room doors.

Mind you, some of these pics are a couple of years old, if that matters...none are currently on-line but please let me know if you would like anything.

Adam Warr

Reply to
Adam

Reply to
Model Depot

Another way is to search on fotopix, just put the loco number in and select collections and this will hopefully give you a good selection of locos to go on. I have renumbered 2 E&WS 60s as 002 and 004 and 2 EWS as 039 and 083 and it pays to get photos of both sides of the loco and both front ends as there are a few minor variations in the livery.

Cheers Paul

Reply to
Paul Harrison

"Model Depot" wrote

How about this one Simon:-

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Hi John, Shawplan have the name so I think I will go with High Peak Thanks as always :-)

Simon

Reply to
Model Depot

Hi Simon,

I've uploaded my pic of 60017 here:

not the best pic in the workd, I'm afraid but hope it helps.

Adam

Reply to
Adam