EW&S Class 60`s

Can anyone give me a EW&S class 60 number ( not EWS ), I want to re-number a
60 026 into something else, but keeping the "&" .
Also is there a named EW&S Class 60 ?
kindest regards
Simon

Model Depot
I've got pics of 60019, 60050, 60004, 60049 and 60017 - the latter is fitted with "Shotton Works" plates.
60049 has double warning flashes on the bodyside engine room doors.
Mind you, some of these pics are a couple of years old, if that matters...none are currently on-line but please let me know if you would like anything.
Adam Warr
Reply to
Adam
Hi Adam, if possible could you send a scan of Shotton Works to me, many thanks Simon ( snipped-for-privacy@modeldepot.co.uk )
Reply to
Model Depot
Another way is to search on fotopix, just put the loco number in and select collections and this will hopefully give you a good selection of locos to go on. I have renumbered 2 E&WS 60s as 002 and 004 and 2 EWS as 039 and 083 and it pays to get photos of both sides of the loco and both front ends as there are a few minor variations in the livery.
Cheers Paul
Reply to
Paul Harrison
"Model Depot" wrote
How about this one Simon:-
John.
Reply to
John Turner
Hi John, Shawplan have the name so I think I will go with High Peak Thanks as always :-)
Simon
Reply to
Model Depot
Hi Simon,
I've uploaded my pic of 60017 here:
not the best pic in the workd, I'm afraid but hope it helps.
Adam
Reply to
Adam