Replacement footsteps for Hornby class 50.

Hi,
How do I get hold of and fit replacement footsteps for my class 50? I'm
afraid I had a little accident and knocked one of them off.
Cheers,
Rob.
Reply to
Robert Wilson
Hi Robert, Model Spares of Burnley may have them, or there may be some other company who deal with spares.
another route for this could be if shawplan, A1, Craftsmen, or Westward may have a detailing kit that might have steps Kindest regards Simon

Model Depot

Site Timeline