Replacement footsteps for Hornby class 50.

Hi, How do I get hold of and fit replacement footsteps for my class 50? I'm afraid I had a little accident and knocked one of them off.

Cheers,

Rob.

Reply to
Robert Wilson

Hi Robert, Model Spares of Burnley may have them, or there may be some other company who deal with spares.

Reply to
Model Depot

Why not contact Hornby direct ?

Graham Plowman

Robert Wils> Hi,

Reply to
gppsoftware

Hi, Hornby are mailing me some free of charge.

Thanks guys,

Rob.

Reply to
Robert Wilson