Hornby class 50 coupling

Anyone suggest where I could buy a replacement tension lock coupling for my Hornby class 50?

Thanks

ROB

Reply to
Robert Flint

"Robert Flint" wrote

I think you'll find that Bachmann's 36-030 Mk2 Couplings Nem Shaft (Straight) with Pocket (x10) will fit. We certainly stock these and I assume your local model shop will too.

Failing that you'll probably get an original if you ask nicely at Hornby.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

"John Turner" wrote in news:dieacq$pl3$ snipped-for-privacy@newsreaderg1.core.theplanet.net:

Do you have them in stock and if so how much (you have my email)? I want 3 or four packets.

I tried getting sme of Dave Cleal earlier this year and almost unbelievably he'd run out and didn't know when he'd be getting any in.

Reply to
Chris Wilson

Hi Chris,

I'll check tomorrow and get some in the post if I have them.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

"John Turner" wrote in news:dielfc$ung$ snipped-for-privacy@newsreaderg1.core.theplanet.net:

Cheers ... I think that the card details you have for me will be out of date by now, I'll drop you an email with my phone number/work contact so I can let youhave an up to date one.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Wilson