coupling type

Hi all, Can anyone identify these couplings please? They are Hornby type but very small, they have a hole in the body end and rotate on a pin on the chassis. They are fitted on Inter City coaches made by Airfix Products 1975 (on the underside). Regards Peter

Reply to
grylion

"grylion" wrote

They're the first or was it second generation of Airfix couplings which I believe were based on those used by Fleischmann at the time.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Thanks, I need to replace a couple of them.

Peter

Reply to
grylion

"grylion" wrote

Hornby do a replacement which is compatible with their new small couple and the Bachmann mini-type tension lock.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Reply to