Bachmann 171

Photos of the limted edition 171 are on the WFRM website.

Enjoy ...

Reply to
David Skipsey

Ooh...now I'm jealous of that! Very nice. Almost bought one from Holborn Modelzone, but didn't. Wish I had now :)

Cheers, Ian

Reply to
Ian Bartlett

Shouldn't there be a CCTV box above drivers window and elsewhere, for one-man operation with these units

Reply to
turbo

"turbo" wrote in news:XCHpf.11923$ snipped-for-privacy@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

171's don't have this as their routes are all two person operation.

David

Reply to
David Jackman