Website update

Hi all,
added some photos taken at the recent Wigan exhibition including one shot
which seems to appeal to quite a few people, it has been put on the front
page for quicker viewing - Widnes by night.
Enjoy......
Reply to
David Skipsey
Very well done track work, most realistic - except maybe there isn't enough rubbish on it for a contemporary scene. :-)
The signals are Real Cool.
Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir
So good, that I wasn't sure at times if I was looking at reality, or a very good scene. It was the loco's that told me it was not reality (they were too clean)
Reply to
Ian Cornish
So good, that I wasn't sure at times if I was looking at reality, or a very good scene. It was the loco's that told me it was not reality (they were too clean)
Reply to
Ian Cornish
Cheers but the locos are dirty in reality !! - I think the light has blasted some of the weathering out. Have a look at the DEMU link on the home page, this shjows the 57/3 weathering better.
Thanks again,
Reply to
David Skipsey

Site Timeline