Another building finished for my layout project

Hi all, Going to bore with more stuff about my layout project I'm afraid! ;) Finished another building. This time it's a modern industrial unit from
Kestrel. I tried out the drybrushing technique on it and, while it might not be fantastic, for a first attempt I don't think it's too bad and I'm hoping that the next one - which is already under way, will come out better. The pics, and a description of how I built it, can be found at:- http://www.shaunsmodelrailway.net/Buildings.htm Shaun