M A Ray & Sons - Bachmann Collectors' Club Magazine

I notice on p.25 of the latest issue, that they refer to a private owner
wagon for "M A Pay & Sons" of West Wickham, which Bachmann made for
Modelzone. When I first read about this wagon I thought "Pay" was a
spelling mistake in the publication reporting it, but now I have seen it
again it is obvious that the error is far worse than that.
The name of the trader should be "M A Ray & Sons".
Reply to
Jane Sullivan

Site Timeline