Lima Traction Tyres

Does anyone know where I can get some replacement traction tyres for my Lima Class 50 and Class 73? Do Hornby ones work?

Reply to
Gerald H

"Gerald H" wrote

Hornby traction tyres are too thick. You might like to try

M.B. MODELS

32, Conery Gardens, Whatton, Notts. NG13 9FD.

Tel/Fax..: 01949 850063.

these people purchased large quantities of Lima spares when the company when broke. Not sure what (if any) they've got left. I'm told mid-week is the best time to get in touch as they tend to be out at shows on weekends.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Buy Maerklin tyres, they are better quality, longer lasting, grip better and are readily available.

Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg Procter

Checked out the Guagemaster site for Marklin tyres ( which are HO ) ... which types fits which loco's ?

MN07151

MN07152

MN07153

MN07154

Tried Hornby tyres on an old Lima Class 20 and they keep pealing off under load / speed. Chris

Reply to
Dragon Heart

I've just emailed them to find out the diameters.

Reply to
Gerald H