DCC Sound Loco`s

Class 66 with sound 32-725DS RRP £ 157.70 Class 20 with sound 32-040DS RRP £133.85 The class 66`s are in the country according to my Bachmann rep ( will they be delivered before Friday ? ) Kindest regards Simon

Model Depot

So we should be looking at discounted prices of about £130 and £110 respectively? If so, that's something like £70 retail (£81.50 RRP) on top of the basic model or £50 more than a loco chipped-up with a Lenz Gold.

If that's all right, the 47 should end up being about £127 retail.

So, that's somewhere between John T's fly-off-the-shelf price (£125 RRP) and our worst fears (£170 RRP). I suppose it all depends on how good they are.

I must admit I'm sorely tempted by a whistling blue 20...

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian B

"Adrian B" wrote

So we should be looking at discounted prices of about £130 and £110 respectively?

I must admit I'm sorely tempted by a whistling blue 20...

Adrian

Hmmm. Mee too, although I have one already with lights in. I wonder if there is room to cram it all in if I swap the bodies ?

Still want a 47 thought !

Andy

Reply to
Andy Sollis CVMRD

This is a bit off-topic but I was walking home from Morrison's the other week and there was a pretty girl coming towards me the other way. A Freightliner 66 was accelerating along the viaduct behind me with its turbocharger screaming flat out. I won't tell you which was the bigger turn on, the pretty girl or the sound a Class 66 makes at full revs :o)

(kim)

Reply to
kim

$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe3-win.ntli.net...

I was walking home from Morrison's the other

I'm sure if you tried hard enough you could get her flat out, screaming at full revs;-)

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

"kim" > wrote

Now if you'd said a Class 37 or a 'Whistler' then the lass wouldn't have got a look in, but I'm afraid she'd have beaten a 'Shed' hands down.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

In message , Andy Sollis CVMRD writes

I want sound for my GWR tank locomotives.

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

I've seen $121 advertised for the 66 and £107 for the 20.

Mark Thornton

Reply to
Mark Thornton

Jane Sullivan said the following on 30/11/2006 17:22:

Talk to ZTC!

Reply to
Paul Boyd