List of traders at Reading O gauge event this weekend?

I have searched, but cannot find a list of the traders appearing at the Reading event of the Guildford O gauge group this Saturday. Can anyone point me at the right place?

Reply to
peterfelgate

Peter,,

This is a copy of a jpeg file posted to the files section of the Yahoo

7mm Scale Group by Roger Bailey. I dumped it in my web space in case you couldn't get onto the yahoo group.

Jim.

Reply to
Jim Guthrie

Thank you.