Re: Dapol announce new locos

If Dapol are producing a Q1, they must think theres a market for it....

> although probably not in Hull :)

Why not hull? I know two modellers here in Victoria BC, 6000 plus miles from Hull, who'd be interested in an N scale Q1. :-)

-- Cheers

Roger T.

Home of the Great Eastern Railway

Roger T.

Or just picked something simple!

Reply to
Jerry

I'm sure that John Turner will be along in a moment to tell you why it wont sell in Hull :)

Reply to
John Ruddy

He's sold at least one OO Q1.

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

Jane Sullivan wrote in news:IJl+ snipped-for-privacy@yddraiggoch.demon.co.uk:

Chap in another thread reckons it pulls quite well, assuming John's singlar Q1 sale was to you how do you rate it? And please no comparisons to that behemoth you directed my attention to last night. :-)

Reply to
Chris Wilson

"John Ruddy" wrote

I think we managed to sell two or three Hornby Q1s so there is a market in Hull - but it is VERY small! Even the M7 outsold it.

John

Reply to
John Turner

In message , Chris Wilson writes

It runs OK, and it certainly pulls well. I haven't converted it to DCC yet, so I haven't run it recently.

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

And one of those Q1s John was to me by mail order, and I live in South West Wales!

Saying that, there are two other 00 BR(S) modellers I personally know within 6 miles of my location!

It's not all GWR down here!

Mikey K Sir Benfro

Reply to
usenet