Happy Christmas to all

<
http://www.53a-pix.co.uk/temp/ChristmasCard.jpg

--
Best wishes,
John Turner,

I'd like to know what the weather is like in different spots in England and Scotland right now, London, Cornwall, Birmingham, Edinburgh, etc.
In Atlanta, Georgia, USA it is cool and sunny, temp about 10C at about 1600 hrs (2100hrs UK time)

Hull at 21.02 dry and clear - 6C.
John.
"John Turner" wrote

That's +6 if I confused the issue.
John.

and Scotland

Then go to http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/ and type in your required town name.

1600 hrs

In Bristol, it's dark, dry, no cloud cover & about 3C.
Cheers, Martyn
snipped-for-privacy@noisp.com wrote:

It's unusally mild (0C or above) across most of Canada. In Southern Ontario it's 4C and raining, melting the 30cm of snow we had last week.
--
Martin S.

Here in Victoria BC, it's about the same, 10c, overcast and raining at 13:35, 21:35 UK time.
-- Cheers Roger T.

66class, Do I know you? If not get in touch, we have just started a chapter off BRMNA here in Atlanta!! Rob
On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 20:57:17 +0000, 66class wrote:

Cam shaft of my car rioted and smashed up the engine yesterday. Windy, +4C, overcast, and damp here on the English side of the Solway Firth today. Had to cycle into town (against the wind of course) to get a replacement, and found a twenty-one month old Rover P45 with just 6143 miles on the clock for GBP6000, with six months warranty. So I'm feeling particularly benevolent and wish everyone a very happy Christmas. And a special inherently stiff one for Jerry ; hope Father Christmas can thread his rope down your chimney :))
Ken.
On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 snipped-for-privacy@noisp.com wrote:

In Northants, it's cool and bright. A very nice day
Please reply to: snipped-for-privacy@clara.co.uk Remove AT to reply Many thanks

Interesting...
...and seasons greetings to you and your good lady, although a bit of info of where and when wouldn't go amiss on the card! :~)
--
Regards, Jerry.
Location - United Kingdom.

I thought you'd provide that Jerry! ;-)
Image believed to be at Blaydon - winter 1962/63.
John.

You too John
Simon

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year :)
Nice photo of the J39? Forgive the lack of knowledge but I'm a Southern man normally (though I have a Bachy J39 in my fleet :)
Ian J.