Happy Christmas to all

I'd like to know what the weather is like in different spots in England and Scotland right now, London, Cornwall, Birmingham, Edinburgh, etc.
In Atlanta, Georgia, USA it is cool and sunny, temp about 10ºC at about 1600 hrs (2100hrs UK time)
Reply to
66class
wrote
Hull at 21.02 dry and clear - 6ºC.
John.
Reply to
John Turner
Then go to
and type in your required town name.
In Bristol, it's dark, dry, no cloud cover & about 3°C.
Cheers, Martyn
Reply to
M Roberts
"John Turner" wrote
That's +6 if I confused the issue.
John.
Reply to
John Turner
Interesting...
...and seasons greetings to you and your good lady, although a bit of info of where and when wouldn't go amiss on the card! :~)
Reply to
:::Jerry::::
":::Jerry::::" wrote
I thought you'd provide that Jerry! ;-)
Image believed to be at Blaydon - winter 1962/63.
John.
Reply to
John Turner
It's unusally mild (0C or above) across most of Canada. In Southern Ontario it's 4C and raining, melting the 30cm of snow we had last week.
Reply to
MartinS
Here in Victoria BC, it's about the same, 10c, overcast and raining at 13:35, 21:35 UK time.
-- Cheers Roger T.
Home of the Great Eastern Railway

Roger T.
You too John
Simon
Reply to
Piemanlarger
66class, Do I know you? If not get in touch, we have just started a chapter off BRMNA here in Atlanta!! Rob
Reply to
Rob Kemp
Happy Christmas and Merry New Year :)
Nice photo of the J39? Forgive the lack of knowledge but I'm a Southern man normally (though I have a Bachy J39 in my fleet :)
Ian J.
Reply to
Ian J.
Cam shaft of my car rioted and smashed up the engine yesterday. Windy, +4C, overcast, and damp here on the English side of the Solway Firth today. Had to cycle into town (against the wind of course) to get a replacement, and found a twenty-one month old Rover P45 with just 6143 miles on the clock for GBP6000, with six months warranty. So I'm feeling particularly benevolent and wish everyone a very happy Christmas. And a special inherently stiff one for Jerry ; hope Father Christmas can thread his rope down your chimney :))
Ken.
Reply to
Ken Parkes
In Northants, it's cool and bright. A very nice day
Please reply to: snipped-for-privacy@clara.co.uk Remove AT to reply Many thanks
Reply to
Peter F James