N Gauge controller

Hi All

I've been reading the group for a time now, and being a newcomer, I have lots of questions, which I am answering one at a time with help from clubs, friends reading this group, and Google. One thing I cannot find out is: on my simple N gauge layout (oval with three spurs, and I train), I would like to construct my own controller, with the ability to add points control and lighting at some future date. I am electrically proficient, but cannot seem to find a wiring diagram to be able to make what I need-so over to the experts here! Anyone able to help please?

Many thanks in advance,

Tony Smith Email snipped-for-privacy@tony-NOTHANKSsmith.me.uk (remove caps)

Reply to
Tony Smith (UK)

Try Complete Book of Model Railway Electronics by Roger Amos:

Alfie.

Reply to
Alfie

Or try the links page on the merg website, lots of circuits there, generally its best to keep seperate supplies for trains, points and lighting so just look for a train controller to start with. It doesn't have to be specifically N guage, all gauges work the same way. Keith Make friends in the hobby. Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove