Eneloop Batteries in TX?

I seem to recall a thread about these batteries a while back, and I

*think* the advice was to not use them in flight packs. What about using them in transmitters? I'd like to be able to recharge my 12 AA batteries as infrequently as possible.
Reply to
mjc1

The advice was to not to use them as flight packs. They are fine as TX batteries.

However, experience tells me they are fine as flight packs as long as you are using 4 or less standard sized servos. YMMV

Reply to
Vance Howard