EP Kyosho Cessna 177 Cardinal (electric), price?

I have a NIB...EP Kyosho Cessna 177 Cardinal (electric), part #2176A. I bought it way back ~1984 (from Tower Hobbies I think), don't remember what I paid for it. Anyone know how much it's worth today? I think it might be a collector's item.

TIA for any help.

Reply to
B Yen

just checking, but isnt it usually crazy people spending money ??

Reply to
tailfeathers