Esky controller in RealflightG3.5

Hello,

I downloaded realflight G3.5 simulator and the dongle emulator V 2.07 (the newest). I have the esky controller, but when I want to calibrate it, the throttle and the rudder doesn't works.

What should I do?

..sorry about my english.

Reply to
nubi

| I downloaded realflight G3.5 simulator and the dongle emulator V 2.07 (the | newest). | I have the esky controller, but when I want to calibrate it, the throttle and | the rudder doesn't works. | | What should I do?

Buy RFG3, of course. It's commercial software, and not provided for download beyond possibly a crippled demo.

The package comes with a controller that will work with all channels.

Another option is to download FMS or SSS and use that with your Esky controller.

Reply to
Doug McLaren