ex-treme arf

Would like your suggestion as to best engine 2-stroke/ 4-stroke for the ex-treme 330 ARF. Bill

Reply to
bill

I have a Webra speed 50 on mine. Might be too much. TT46 PRO or comprable would do it. I don't know about 4 strokes. I will say the that my battery pack is mounted under the fuel tank to get CG forward enough. you might be able to put the batt in the wing if you used a 4 sroke. mk

Reply to
MK

Irvine .53 for a 2 stroke Saito .91 for a 4 stroke

either of these is what I would use.....hands down. The Saito .72 would work nicely, but the .91 is only 3/4 oz. heavier so this is my reasoning.

good luck

Brad

Reply to
Brad Lorance

Reply to
bill

IMHO, oh hell yeah a YS 91 is overkill. However, send it to me(are you in Central Texas by chance?) and I'll wring it our fer ya. mk

Reply to
MK