Need a R/C PBY Catalina for my dad...help?

Hello, I am trying to find a kit for my aging father. He was a nagivator in the air force and air guard for many years and really misses flying. He now is long retired and does have a home on a lake. He has mentioned building a flying boat or pontoon plane many times. I want to get him a kit so he will do it rather than just dream about it. The only one I have found is discontinued from Kyosho. Got any ideas? Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com with subject line: PBY Catalina. Thanks for any and all help!!! Dave snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
DaveinRBch

Don Hatten