Royal B-17

Anybody built a Yal B-17? I need some advice on servo placement and other things..

Thanks Mitch Phillips Mountain City, Texas

Reply to
Mitch Phillips

Just a note of caution...build light.

A club member finished one a month ago, it flew like a rock. This guy is a very experienced builder /multi-engine pilot too.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Johnson

That is probably the best advice one could give for that particular kit. We had one flying here several years back. It weighed 16# and flew like an early 60s pattern ship.

I have one that is 75% complete and has been at that stage for 10 years. May never finish it as it is too small to detail and maintain a 11 to 12 # flying weight.

Reply to
Dersu u